Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How to Order Cards from me

  1. Look through the pictures posted on my FB page and choose the ones you like.  Each card has a letter as it's description to the right of the picture.
  2. Click this link (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments).  You will fill in your e-mail adress, mine (melissajoysmith@yahoo.com) & the amount you are paying me (click here for pricing guide: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=429726483757989#!/ServingInSeattle/notes).
  3. In your "note to seller", specify which cards you want.  For the Scripture Card Pack, you will receive 10 random pictures of my choice OR 10 of the same pictures of your choice. Please specify when ordering ("random scripture card pack", "ten of picture M", etc.).  If ordering a personalized pack, please let me know the name & the picture of your choice in your "note to seller."
  4. After your purchase, I will send you a confirmation of your order & an approximate date of delivery.  I will mail your purchase via USPS First Class Mail.  I can mail your cards directly to you or to an address you specificy if they are a gift.

What the pictures look like on the cards

How your cards will be wrapped before packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment