So, Jason is gone to the NW SBC annual convention for 3 days. We're just finishing day 2 and I'm hoping I can make it through tomorrow. Let me just remind all you single moms how awesome you are (Julie, that means you, too!). I don't know how you do it. Seriously.
I'm in a tired/grumpy mood, but I'm hoping that blogging about it will make me feel better. Here are the highlights of the last 36 hours:
- I'm still sick. I've been sick since I got back from my AWESOME weekend in TN with my girls, but being sick while Jason's gone just feels worse.
- Jason insisted on getting me a new phone this weekend because my other one was almost dead. Great, except it didn't transfer all my numbers. I can't figure out how to get the back off of the phone so I can get the SIM card out to put back into my old phone to get the numbers out of there. And I'm SURE not going to take 3 boys to the AT&T store at the mall...
- Gideon started getting a cold about the minute Jason walked out the door. He's snotty, fussy, coughing, etc. Good times...
- Luke woke up last night crying in pain. He said his waist hurt & couldn't stop crying b/c of the pain. I was about ready to text Nicolle out of bed & head to the ER, when the pain finally passed. Just gas I guess?!? He ended up sleeping in my bed with me.
- There have been 2 men to knock at our door tonight. I think they were both evanglists, but it still unnerves me when Jason's gone. And no, mother, I did not answer the door.
- Luke & I were at each other all day. He seemed to be especially irratating to his brothers & disobedient to me. Always makes for a fun evening.
- I had just finished getting everyone's dinner (real dinner!: chicken pot pie) on the table. Christmas music playing in the background. I sat down to the table with my plate and said "Ahhh. Great music, great food & great boys." As soon as the words were out of my mouth (I KID YOU NOT!), Gideon pukes out the entire contents of his stomach. He turned out to be fine (?!?), but needed an immediate clean up, bath, etc.