I recognize that I have a slightly unhealthy love for this restaurant, but REALLY, have you eaten there lately?!? What's not to ♥(unless of course, you have a peanut allergy;right Melinda?)?!? It is the cleanest, friendliest, yummiest restaurant on the planet.
So, what am I going to do in Seattle without Chick-fil-A?!?
- Write the corporate office &
demandkindly ask that they build a Chick-fil-A in Seattle A.S.A.P.!
- Make several road trips a year to the following location (http://www.chick-fil-a.com/westernwashington). My new Martha Lake Church girls have already promised that they would go with me!
- Eat there as much as possible between now & our move.
- Learn to love new restaurants.
- Find my satisfaction more in the Bread of Life than the #1 combo (John 6:35).